Originally posted on 11/28/2012:

I had some accounts where I was limited after 4 bets. Yes, just 4 bets and my max bet limit was down to 3€.

Now, recent accounts I opened, it has been 2 weeks and limits are still good..but how?

* I don't attack weak lines hard in the beginning. I hit them with older accounts.
* I don't make any "+" arbitrage bets or value bets in first week. I make small, stupid, square parlay bets. You can even guess my parlay bet for today, 28 November. Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona, Manchester United. Hopefully, Chelsea failed to win and parlay lost. Yes, I'm happy for losing the parlay bet
* I don't make any withdrawals in first 2 or 3 weeks. If account gets really up, I rest it a little bit.

Also, it's good if you have any info about bookie's financial operation system. Some books have different investigation levels for different amounts.

Let me give you an example,

X bookie sends all money withdrawal requests to Main Center if amount is above 4000.
If amount is under 3999, then they don't send it to main finance department.

I had an experience about it..

I opened an account for a friend of mine but I didn't know he had a middle name. When I wanted to withdraw money, bookie rejected my request order; saying you can withdraw money only to an account on your name. The account holder's name and bank account's owner names must be same. Name and Surname was exactly same..except the middle name!

1 week later, I made a small withdrawal request and it was confirmed in 2 days! I withdrawed all the money by this method slowly..

So when making withdrawals, don't withdraw 10k at once. Withdraw small amounts 2000-3000. No need to hurry. If you're a disciplined person, it doesn't matter if money stays at bank or bookie account. It will come to your hands sooner or later.

Be careful about scam books though..