Originally posted on 11/20/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ferringo View Post
Tell you what, homeboy: go take a look at the last four year's sheets, add up the W's and the L's, and let me know what you find. I actually have no idea. I think I did it once and it was between 55-56 percent. Or something.

But here's another staple of my belief about gambling: ANYONE THAT JUDGES A HANDICAPPER BASED ON THEIR WINNING PERCENTAGE IS A CLOWN.

That's like judging a basketball player based on how tall they are. For me, the true measure of a handicapper is PROFIT. I don't believe in flat betting. So me half the trick is finding the plays, but the other half is GRADING the plays. That is a whole other skill, and it's part of betting.

And that is universal: Bettors are going to wager more money on some bets over others. How do you determine that, and how does it work out? It's all part of my job.
First off you started with 57%, but in response you are down to 55-56% and are not even sure, that says a lot right there. There is a monster difference between 55% and 57% but I guess you don't understand that, and I'm not discounting 55% as being bad, it is attained by few, and I see nothing that says your one of them.

Put your dam results in black and white everyday, every year every sport and noone will dispute what you have done! next question woukd be this, if your a 55% handicapper or even 56% or 57% why are you working for someone else?

Why woulkd you allow him to take a cut of your picks revenue. Anyone that can hit 57% for life, and wins all the time, and gambles on his own picks, has enough money to set up shop solo, period!

Now here is what shows me your a square:

You have a betting system that has 8 different unit points. So what your saying is an 8 unit pick will win at a rate 8 times more than a 1 unit pick?

Do you have linear proof that your 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, an 8 unit picks, justify the value ie winning percentage is higher as the pick units are higher?

Chances are you don't because you don't even know your overall percentage. Yoiu make an analogy of how tall a basketball player is as a way to judge as being dumb. Well, as a business not knowing your percentage rates at each offering is also dumb! You don't even know your overall percentage, let alone eacch 1 unit play hits 53.6% each 2 unit play hits 54.3%, each 3 unit play hits 54.7% etc. Any investment professional would know this all the time. the units are for clients, period! Doc requires a big play from you guys, it is all part f the hype machine.