Originally posted on 11/18/2012:

I was originally with Sportbet and 5 Dimes ended up buying the book out. When I was with Sportbet nothing but the best service and super speedy payouts and when I found out it was bought out by 5 Dimes I was a little nervous as I know how shady this industry can be especially being a US Player and when it is time to get your money it is nothing but jumping through hoops and a hassle to get your money out but that is another story. Now onto 5 Dimes. Personally I have never had a issue with 5 Dimes. I am not gonna sit here and say that the site needs to be updated and how it just looks old, I mean come on it does what it is supposed to for me and I login with the easy interface and place my bets. Now I will say customer service sometimes not the best and I will agree with that but being a US player when it comes down to it I just want my money when I cash out. Over the last 3 months I have done 7 withdrawals and your probably thinking why so many just keep it in there and as I stated previously I went through another book before I ended up at Sportbet and I never got my money because the book just shut down overnight and was long gone but I guess that is the risk I take of being a US player. My point is whenever I win a big bet or parlay I cash out that instant. Now over the last 3 months I am on a huge tear on 5 Dimes winning. Now granted it is only for about 5k or so but it is my winning percentage I am speaking of. I have won 14 out of my 17 picks that is including teasers and parlays and a few ATS picks but I love 5 point teasers. My point is I was expecting to be told no more action from your account or having a problem getting my money every single time I requested it but so far I have gotten it every single time within 24 hours picked up at either ** or **. My most recent payout I requested 13 days ago and I live on the east coast and was actually in Texas for work as I travel all across the country and am out of state for weeks on end. I go to ** in Texas and am told I am out of the "payout zone" meaning I have to wait to get back to the east coast to get my money. I was certain after letting my money sit in ** for 13 days I was going to get home and try to pick it up and be told the sender has canceled it or there be some type of issue. As soon as I landed back home I shot right to Wal-Mart and went to ** and I went and picked up $1800 and was shocked another payout success from 5 Dimes . 5 Dimes has never once screwed me on a payout but I don't know maybe it is the industry and from past experiences I feel as if I am just a little paranoid when it comes to offshore books but there is no other option for me here as the closest place that accepts wagers is 7 hours away and that has to be done in person and I hate not being able to bet in the NFL each year as I do so well each year and end up making a few thousand bucks each year, this year looks a little more. I know we all have had our own experience but I just wanted to post mine and give 5 Dimes a thank you for the speedy payouts and giving me my money within 24 hours of requesting it! Solid book when it comes to payouts .