Originally posted on 11/16/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
Free market at work. They produce a product that isn't in demand anymore, so they're going away. I'm not a union supporter but you can't lay this whole thing at the feet of the union. The company has been poorly managed for a long time and any union concessions would only be delaying the inevitable.
Of course, Andy you know what I noticed about you. You are a true moderate, I don't know if you are an independent but you always have a common sense approach to every issue. You don't auto side with the D's or the R's, don't think it has gone unnoticed. But, to compare you to that Rangers character who claims to be a independent moderate is a joke.

And you're right the company has been badly managed and has gone through bankruptcy twice, people are eating less shit especially trans fats. It has only been talked about by nutritionists for the past decade but Rifleman makes fun of it. Probably a big fat pig. Also they no longer want to even contribute one penny to pension funds. What does that tell you, the demand is down sales are down and people don't want that garbage any longer. But, what do the crazies do? They attempt to blame every fcking problem on the D. They are as crazy as crazy can be.