Originally posted on 11/15/2012:

Thanks L, hope you're right man, close ASH get this.

Sup banks; the murray st./auburn game is just too close to call, couple large question marks for both teams. MSU lost some inside guys Auburn out there with starting top100 freshmen, either team could honestly pull away. Maybe see what the losing team's line @ half is and take it. Wish they would put up an over/under for this game, any line above 112..pound the under.

I just want to take a second and say, all these games are all really close tbh, Purdue and Nova well..kinda the same thing but in this one I favor Purdue and coach Painter in a neutral court contest with sort of even match-ups (tho certainly arguable).

This Southern Miss game is dangerous man. It kinda looks like S miss is the right side here but look again. Georgia is hungry for a win after getting embarrassed last game, so miss played brutal last game without Neil Watson and he's out again today. Donte' Williams is desperately needed on this Georgia team but even if he's still benched they can get this cover.

None of these are plays yet man but I'll upgrade my post today is something changes, glgl.