Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16737286'>posted</a> on 11/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
Not a fan of ppl that just post plays. Or post 3-4 plays, not a single explanation for any of them. You don't have to write an analysis, just post a line or two of why you took the play. Simple. SBR needs to be about finding info you can't get elsewhere. If you don't post any reasoning, it makes it hard (for me personally) when to pick and choose when to follow someone. I realize everyone is busy. It takes 10 seconds tops to write a sentence...
Anyone getting info that hasn't already been priced into the market isn't stupid enough to post it on SBR, believe you me. If you feel like composing/reading write-ups (as I've done myself in the past), then do it because you enjoy the writing process, because it doesn't make the selection more valid.

In the end, the fundamental analysis of a sports match-up isn't even worth the bandwidth its carried on unless validated by consistently getting market confirmation. If you can do that, posting openers that routinely beat the closers, then you quickly get too busy spending the profits to be entertained by writing persuasive arguments for the unwashed masses.