Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16737488'>posted</a> on 11/11/2012:

This site, its online lineage and the online interaction it offers means everything to some that are part of it. It is a living breathing identity to them, perhaps all they really have or all they have ever had to identify with. They just can't let go of the past to identify with the present here at the site.

Has anyone ever thought to patent a JJGold dolly that these smitten souls can take to bed with them? Or a Deuce wall poster to comfort them during their waking hours. An SBR cast of retired characters lunchie box w/ attached sippie to help pass the days at work? There is already a set of Gold knee pads in the store so that they may kneel at his shrine without risk of injury. Ding fukkin ding.

If anyone has some spare time at the shop this week perhaps we can work on a few of these ideas. I would be happy to help fund their production. I am certain I could write off the loss as a community service. There is not a large target market here, save the 12-15 poor souls who cannot move on with their lives. I would be willing to take a loss to ensure their future comfort here at the site and to keep the wanting drivel to a minimal level.

Looking forward to hearing from any inventive soul.