Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Knicks +4 and ML @ Philly

Originally posted on 11/05/2012:

Let's see what adjustments Collins will make going into game 2 of this matchup. J rich won't play and if I'm collins I'm starting Evans at the 2 and wright at the 3. Thad Young had no success guarding Mello. I think they will try a combination of Evans, Young, and Wright tmrw but Mello has significant advantages over all those guys in ever facet of the game.

Chandler will play more on the road and should be able to limit holiday a little more in the paint. Felton and Kidd need to switch off on him more. Woodson will make the defensive adjustment. Expect a better game from some shooters perhaps Nick Young, although Young is not a passer and as I said about the sixers they need guard passers and they don't have them. Evans is a 1 on 1 player. Holiday the only passer with Hawes.

WHy Spencer Hawes doesn't does is beyond me. Collins is an idiot for this. Hawes is a true C and Allen and Young are not going to hold down the paint tomorrow. Knicks will control the paint with Sheed/Camby/Thomas off the bench.

JR smith is a streak shooter and expect him to go through peaks and valleys this year as always. Ride him while he's hot. I don't think Philly has the talent at this point without Bynum and no shut down defender to guard the 2/3s like a Melo can win these types of matchups 50% of the time, so these odds are ridiculous.

$265 to win $250 on the +4 -110

ML not out with my guy yet

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Bet us ml +116
    -2 Knicks

Lets make $$$