Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16569878'>posted</a> on 10/29/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
billysink downing Queens DA kool-aid by the gallon

cash grab on their part and they try to legitimize it by claiming ties to crime families. there is no such tie.

as for your comments I've seen about the law being clear, it could not be further from clear.
Charges on promoting gambling? Class D felony unless you're surrounded by a bunch of sand.
Transmitting gambling across state lines? Send SWAT teams after DonBest and SportsOptions, not to mention the NY Post (http://statfox.nypost.com/Odds.aspx).

Anyone who thinks there is any legitimacy to these arrests is a complete tool like billysink
Fukkstikk. Show me the part where I said there was anything legitimate about these arrests. Show me asshole.

These arrests, the last 5 sweeps before and the next 50 fukkin 2 will have little more than an instant impact on the streets. The fukks who got arrested have been down this road so many fukkin times they just pay out and move to another "occupation" for the time being. Things will be business as usual real fukkin soon after the necessary "adjustments" are made".

Most of the fukks who got busted here have been at this for 25-50 damn years and will be at it until they die. This shit will have little to no impact to those who are not betting through a third party agent. The applecart was upset at street level and still is. There is no liquidity at street at this time. Anywhere. No new credit no fukkin nothing unless your are a well connected Oriental.

No impact whatsoever on offshore or in Vegas.

I know a whole fukkin bunch about it Mathy. Maybe you and I should get together in the future and I will show you why. Bring a change of underwear you fukkin twerp.