Originally posted on 10/29/2012:

I like the 9ers tonight to beat up the Cardinals. There is a reason why they are favored by a lot.

Hunting was great! Birds were fliipin everywhere. But I think the reason why I go is purly for the entertainment. What you will see in the video only happens in North Dakota. It's called Human Duck Races! It is basically a 4 person team relay that you have to race around a horseshoe pit against another team. You must exchange these oversized flippers and a duck bill. The owner of the bar gave the winning team a trip to Hawaii. There were 9 teams and it was a tounament style. I videoed the two all girl teams. You can't make this sh!t up! Only liability waiver was a drunken verbal agreement. Of the 6 guys that were with me 4 of us managed to puke. Basically every team was buying the other competitor teams shots to get them all fukked up.

And of course, my team won... Like it would even be in question. We were super competitive and killed it! So in about 6 months I will do a vid for you all on the shores of Hawaii

Dogs did great as well!!
Attachment 49582
Attachment 49584