Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16509270'>posted</a> on 10/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan View Post
so either buy it down or don't play it. Charlie has made me lots of cash. thanks for posting everyday Spaniard
1) I think everyone appreciates that spaniard took the time to post. No one is complaining about him. It's been said ad nauseum. He is a good dude. Thanks again.
2) I disagree that people should just shut up. Touts should be held accountable. He might have made you money now. And his numbers might show he's made money in the past. But I, for one, like to know when any tout, whether it's docs "not using juice" in their numbers. Or Charlie giving lines that have never existed so I know whether to believe the #s whole heatedly and jump on. Or whether I should be skeptical and what the reasons are.
3) If I were a tout, I would have at least 3-4accounts on this and other forums telling people "hey, shutup, buy the picks then play or fade. This guy has made mw ton of money in the past!!!11!!" It's free advertising. So don't trust random posters when they constantly push/defend cappers even when they are wrong.