Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16427176'>posted</a> on 10/18/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Ferringo View Post
I'm apologize, but I'm not going to do something because some forum folk think I should. I'm sure you handle your business however you like and I do the same. All of this is also very easy for you guys to talk about in absolutes and to say, because you don't have to deal with it.

"Why hasn't Ferringo posted his sheet from last night yet?" "When is Robert going to post his plays from last night?" "He had the baseball game at -135 and I got it at -145. Why is he lying and cheating???? I want my money back." "Why didn't I make millions of dollars in one week? I paid for these picks!" "He only made $8,000 in college basketball? Hell, I can do better than that." "Why did he take THAT game? It was obvious that game was a loser. He sucks!" "I can't download the sheet from the site. What can I do?" Yada, yada, yada.

More time dealing with this stuff means less time for picks and research. Maybe you think that's a good reason not to do it, maybe you don't. But I don't care. I am going to do what I think is best. And I think that posting them at the end of each month might be a good way to go about it. But, again, I'll revisit the issue at another time.
You have enough time to come on and chat/promote your business by giving everyone your side of the story on an internet forum everyday, but you cant deal with people wondering when you will post the results? Fact is, the reason why people want to see the picks BEFORE they purchase a package is so they know if you are cheating on juice and things like that. You not posting the records doesnt mean we just take your word. It means we question the truthfullness of yours/Docs operation. Im not asking you, or telling you, to post your records. Im saying that plenty of us dismiss services like yours that make up excuses to hide their own results, that could be easily posted. And instead, come to internet forums to tell us how good you are instead of just proving it on a daily basis like the legit cappers do. If your results are real, im sure posting the results daily will make more people trust you and want to buy your package. If your business is shady and you have things to hide, continue to not show your picks, claim results and promote yourself on forums instead of showing daily documented results. Your call, not ours...

Edit: Weekly records might not be a bad way to go either. Just another suggestion. Certainly not telling you how to run your business.