Originally posted on 09/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by catt0025 View Post
Right! By saying what I bet previously, I meant that I was going by no betting system. I was solely betting to bet, not betting to win and playing the odds. For example, I am from Minnesota, so I would bet on the Vikings to win, just to give me more incentive to root for them. As for now, I understand the JM betting system, betting to win no more than 1% of bankroll and so forth. However, I am not sure what is meant by 1-5-7, 7-5 and chase110 betting systems. That's the explanation I need, please. Thanks!
If you have a $1,000 bankroll your unit size should be $5-$10, so when a 7/5 play comes up you are betting to win 7% or $70 on that wager and if you lose you are betting to win 12units (12%) on your next bet for a total of 19-20 units.

With this method you would be skipping all the A-bets for this chase sytem and waiting for one of them to lose. When an A bet loses then you follow the guide lines above. $70 on B (skipping A) and $120 on C if B loses. If A bet wins you do not make a B wager.