Originally posted on 10/10/2012:

I remember winning 10g's last year from this point to Xmas fading Lang. Oh, the memories.

Most fades are a dead end, juicing out losses, or simply not posted here anymore. I am starting to track my personal fade at the moment: a copy and paste about the criteria I use from a previous post:

Right now, I am taking bottom ten cappers from trackpicks.com (consensus plays) for football only, and anytime the consensus is at least a 2-gapper (i,e, 4 picks for cardinals, 2 picks for rams) I fade and take rams. In 3 weeks won big first two, but got hammered last week as most public plays covered.
Iwait until 15 minutes before gametimes, check consensus, then fade away.
Only way to get consensus plays is to buy a cappers picks. I do buy a weekly pack for like 60 bucks, then ignore capper plays and just fade the bottom 10. Will it win? No clue, but its all ive got now.

I have also faded 1st halves as well, and they are doing well too. since I need data, I waited until week 3 to begin fading the bottom 10. Results= 2 great weeks and one horrible one. It went 13-7 this past weekend starting with the rams game all the way to the jets/texans game. I will do NCAAF and NFL.

Stay glued to this thread because I have to wait until about 15 minutes till gametimes to get complete consensus. Good luck to us all.
I will post game #1 starting tomorrow, if fade rules are met, and keep full records as we go along.