Originally posted on 10/06/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
Good friend of mine called he is on the way to the house, said he found a site that works strictly on credit. Basically like your local bookie.....1000 credit, once you lose the grand you deposit and you get another 1K of credit. How crazy is this? First off you don't know who the hell you're messing with online. At least I know my local guy is 155lbs about 5 foot 4 and if I didn't pay him there wouldn't be much he could do, he doesn't know my last name I don't know his. But according to my buddy all you have to do to get a 1000 in credit is send your divers licences in....WOW....any of you do this? Just sounds like a disaster to me. I'll keep you updated, and no I dont know the name of the site, so dont ask.

WRECK EM TECH !!! BEAT OU!!!!!!!!!
I got this email today that says a Nigerian Prince is hiding his riches from an attempted overthrow of his government. He heard that I was a guy of great integrity and reputation, and would like me to hold $8,000,000 USD for him in my bank account. In return for assisting, he will let me keep $800,000. All I have to do is send him my bank account information, and $625 to cover the wiring fees, and the money is on the way. How crazy is that? Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what? It just goes to show that nice guys don't always finish last.