Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16263400'>posted</a> on 10/05/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
yeah turned into a lot of guys trying to justify stealing

just because someone agrees with you that it's ok, doesn't make it ok

i can find 100,000 people in milwaukee that feel it would be ok to take the money, and guess what? they're wrong!

But who says it's wrong? Just because you think it may be, that's just all your opinion. If you're doing something illegal and you mess up, do you really expect someone to just say ohh here you go, I'll fix your problem for you.

Like I said it's all just your opinion on if he was right or wrong to keep the money. It's not like it's his employer that accidentally added another 0 to his paycheck.

-I buy you a beer at the bar, you buy me 1, I go to bathroom and you have another one set up for me. So I gave you 1 and you gave me 2...I leave after my 3rd. So you made the mistake of buying me that extra beer. Because now I've shorted you a beer.
-He gives the book plenty of money and they made the mistake of giving him extra back. Now the book knows not to mess up. You learn from your mistakes.

-If the guy got stiffed by the book like plenty of people do, they learn from their mistake and don't do it again. Betislands needs to chalk this up and maybe fire the idiot who processed this twice and go a different route about who they should be upset about.

If we send somebody an extra part, it's our fault and we tell them to keep it(if they contact us and say they'll send it back, we'll be appreciative)...But we just make sure to pay a little more attention the next time we're shipping shit out.