Originally posted on 09/19/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post

I was screwed for a few grand out of some dude who I thought was my friend. Many things in my mind said not to trust him, but I was innocent and a 22 yo kid who didn't know what he was getting into. I ended up having to pay that price. It was tough at first and I was close to doing some things that are against the law, but my family helped me through the drama. In the end it was a damn expensive lesson, but you gotta just be thankful it wasn't worse.

As the dude's in De La Soul once said,

I mean I love life man, you know what I mean
life is beautiful, it's just the shit in it that's fukked up. it's rough but it's fair. People gotta go out there and bust they, bust they ass for a job. I mean, my dad's got five kids, man, and I mean yo, he hates drivin' a bus but he loves five kids you feel me?
I think one of the biggest things this thread reminded me of - and it also applies totally reminds me that I've been betting too large of amounts lately - is that when someone lives and dies by each point or play of a game/match, they've either bet more than they should have or are sick. You never see those math dudes doing that. In fact most of them don't even like sports so only check results. But when you see someone in a thread power posting, often to themselves, about a game then it's not a good sign. I hope anyone who's reading this thread who has a little soft spot and might get sucked in the future remembers this. This guy was a lowlife from his first moment on SBR and finished off here that way as well. It's people like him who lend weight to the Bible thumpers' arguments that gambling should be forever banned. Sick fukking puppy.