Originally posted on 09/09/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
Just a question - how can a player beat JOB when it has a less than 100% payout? I don't get it.

I doubt he is. I didn't see where Heritage is claiming any kind of software manipulation, and Justin himself spent a lot of time defending his play. What I suspect is he's playing at many of the books, if not all of them. He's a degenerate. The books exchange information, they know exactly who it is. Since the game is -EV he's losing, the books allow that, only when he wins is it that the screaming begins. I mean the whole idea of bearding in to play a -EV game is as laughable as the rest of this story.

And FTR one of the sorriest things I read is "we don't care where the money comes if we're winning, we only investigate when we lose". Even if that is the truth (and I'm sure it is) I wouldn't admit to it. So a guy stealing from the Orphans fund at work can lose every cent, but if he gets hot and begins to win the books immediately want to look into it? That's pathetic. Again, Heritage should not be singled out for it, in fact it's probably pretty much a standard thing offshore. Doesn't make it right though.