Originally posted on 09/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by 10SixSix5ive View Post
So last night during the CON-PHX game I was on Bet365 In play, and i watched CON start to lose early on, the Line came up +6.5 CON at -120 Odds so I figured I would jump on it.

Today I get the following email "We are contacting you regarding bet ID XXXXX placed at the odds of -120 on CON Sun +6.5 (Point Spread In-Play CON Sun @ PHX Mercury). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of -550."

I come to find out that totally pulled the bet and settled it at -550 odds, Suchhh bullshit! I go on chat today and they claim a full review was done and the line was wrong! WTF???

Beware of the sneaky shit Bet365 can pull around there, Quater or halftime bets may just be the safest.

It turns out they haven't even graded the wager from last nights game yet, after checking my account the bet is still in play.

BET365 WAKE UP!

Just got off chat and here is what they say now "At the moment our traders are still investigating bets on this and I have been informed they will be settled within the next 2 hours."

Bet365: Terrible customer service over there, bettors beware