Originally posted on 09/05/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
James what are your thoughts about Japan creaming Korea in the Olympics? In almost every sport Korea went straight up against Japan they got smashed.
I think Koreans and Japanese hate each other. I remember hearing a Korean say Japanese and Koreans don't mix, they're like oil and water. I am not aware of why, but presumably that's the reason sideloaded posted that, to get a reaction.

sideloaded is a troll in the sense of literally posting that he's king of the trolls. He used to post videos of a 12 yr old kid, who was ostensibly him, and acted butthurt about it but never refuted he was that kid. Also posted a thread pretending to be gay, which linked to separate threads made years apart proving he wasn't. Also posts on Christian chat rooms saying he watches his brother ejaculate. Also photoshops Arabs to wear t-shirts with the twin towers burning. Sometimes switches from the 12 yr old kid to being a skinny guy who lifts weights. Him being 12 years old seems implausible, but it's impossible to speculate who or what he is, because he'll let ride whatever theory gets the biggest reaction.

Anyone who finds DFC entertaining is a retard. I haven't been reading the forum much lately, but I open every second thread and got to look at some unreadable wall of text about manlets, a 2000 year old argument for black power and the African king Fusi Fusa, obscure literary references, etc. The content is amazing, disregarding whether its serious, but amazing that anyone could take the time to write that shit and think anyone would notice or possibly think it was funny.

I remember him writing hate speech about Armenians, think he bashed Irish but didn't read that. He claims to be an expert at fight analysis because he trains in some way. Which is simply an appeal to an authority, claiming to be correct by default, and never mind that most famous pro fighters are appalling at analysis. I don't think anyone can dispute his expertise on other guys dicks though.

If you keep interacting with him JK, it means more threads cluttered up with DFCs attempts at humour, which presumably not everyone wants.

The rest of the forum isn't much better. Due to the lack of moderation Player's Talk is hick city, and I have read the craziest shit I have ever seen in my life in the Saloon, with the mods participating.

Realistically, it's what you'd expect on a forum full of gambling degenerates, and I include myself in that grouping. Gambling is a risk taking behaviour, which they group in statistically with being alcoholic, taking drugs, crime. You're not really going to find the cream of the crop of the human race on a gambling forum.