Originally posted on 09/03/2012:

Talbotia, Sando, 19th Hole.

Do you guys realize how ironic it is all you f@gs do is cry about other people posting and cluttering the thread with jibberish but what exactly is that you're doing? I had to go back two pages to find Roxxys pick and you DUMB MOTHER FUKKERS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH OTHER PEOPLE
YET ALL YOU GUYS WHINE ABOUT OTHERS CLUTTERING THE THREAD.

Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? The irony... It's ridiculous.

I'm done going tip for tap with all you b!itches so this will be my last post in here. Ill still be checking in for Roxxmeisters picks and I'm sure all have to go through a couple pages everyday because you dumb fuks will still be fighting with other people and posting nonsense because I've gone back through the threads history and you fukkn idiots have been doing the same $hit for a long time.

I wonder how many times this post will get reposted? 5 maybe 6 times by all the DUMBFUKS THAT WHINE ABOUT THE THREAD BEING CLUTTERED. Just realize when you do it, and you're gonna do it because internet cool guys always have to have the last post, you're a r3tarded hypocrite that is too stupid to realize you're guilty of the same thing you complain about others doing....

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house dumbfuks. Noodles.