Originally posted on 08/27/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Took my daughter to her first day of kindergarten today. Here in Texas its a full day, 8-3:30, 5 days a week. Not gonna lie, it was one of the toughest moments I've had. Funny thing is, it's not her that it was so hard on....it was me and her mom. She was pretty excited about the whole deal. Hanging out with kids her age, playing on the playground, getting to be a jr. cheerleader. I, on the other hand, was a wreck. Barely made it outside before I cried like a bitch.

Maybe some others on here know what I'm talking about. Hopefully you young guys will get to experience it one day. If you do, just remember to enjoy every minute to the fullest. I know its cliche', but you won't believe how quickly it passes.
opie im a lil bit younger than you but moved my son into college during the bash weekend it was a rude awakening. this fukking kid was ready to spread his wings and do what men do time goes by so quickly enjoy it while its there because before you know it she will be gone ready to spread her wings and make a life for herself its not easy at all i was shocked but it was time to let go and let him be a man. enjoy and appreciate every moment you have with her because before you know it she will be off and on her own. its special, enjoy every minute you have with her because you will never get this time back.