Originally posted on 08/26/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
You guys are pathetic. You dont even know one single ounce about WNBA. Roxxxy should make you pay for his knowledge. You parasites.

bleek, last I checked, this was a gambling forum. There's a wide assortment of folks -many with specific skills for their sports.

I follow Roxxy because he is a winner. He knows beaver ball better than anyone I know. I like free $$$, but I also want to increase my capping skills in other sports - what better way is there than by following a winner?

My sport is hockey. As long as that funker betman does not lock out the players, I will be posting my plays for free the same way that Roxxy does.

Touts are the scourge of the net& the folks that freely share their skills and knowledge are what makes the net great.

Roxxy could charge for his PiX, but i believe that he is above that shite. Karma can be a biatch or a blessing.

At the end of the day, we are all free to follow or fade. Roxxy has responded hundreds of times to folks with questions and tries to assist as best that he can. No, he does not win every game, but if you had followed his PiX dollar for dollar, there would be close to 30K extra in your account since May.

Very impressive if you ask me or any of his regular followers.