Originally posted on 08/16/2012:

Boys, I am already drinking now. Why? Sometimes you have a noon or 1pm start time and have to start drinking at 8am.

Anyway, on to my tip today. Do not be afraid to bring math into your sports betting. It is a great tool and most people have a calculator to use. **Ask me if you need help determining which is the multiplication sign on yours.

Today we are talking about bringing math into the sports betting arena. Since most of us are losers here, this is what you want to do. I will use a smaller dollar amount to keep the example simple:

Bet 4 games at 60 dollars each...that will result in an end result of $240 in action
or 6 games at $40 each... same thing $240

What you don't want to do is bet $50 on 5 games as that will result in $250 of action.

Some people say, 4 is 1 less than 5 and 6 is 1 more than 5 so it should be equal, but no we are losing $10 on losing picks PER SET OF GAMES.

If we do this 12 weeks in a row we could be saving as much as $120 over the season to bet on bowl season or NFL playoffs

On the flip side, if one of you fukkers do win, you would want to bet 5 games at $50 instead of 4 @ $60 or 6 @ $40.

Easy fukkin game boys, always think ahead.