Originally posted on 08/12/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
Can we just give these guys a shot? They offer a good bonus and have shown they have good intentions. They are paying. Their tactics are unorthodox and I could see how it would annoy SBR. If someone wanted to deposit a couple hundred and get a 100% freeplay this is the book.

No they might not be able to pay you if you won a 120K parley. But where is the hurt in taking a shot at the freeplay and winning a few k. They will pay you. And it's the best bonus out there right now. If SBR truly cared about their players and not lining their pockets they could understand simple economics. If 1vice doesn't pay for advertising they can give their players better rewards and still stay in business.

Personally I prefer 5dimes/heritage as I like to play big. But this book is fine for someone who wants to only deposit a couple hundred.
HH no our opinion is good. Next month you will be looking for a B or C rated book that you can try to make a case is slightly overrated. You just look for anything to justify schilling for crappy books. You did the same thing when you were shilling for Easystreet.

PharaohUB, we see many of these books. They come every year. When this one goes down you will actually see people blaming SBR for letting them post here. Yes, give them a chance. If you get in and out quick enough you may be ok. But just know over the past 10 years none of these micro one-man books have made it very long. Even the 1vice group has opened other books in the past but eventually went broke.