Originally posted on 08/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
if you arent smart enough or devious enough to figure it out yourself then you shouldnt be gambling.

hell I opened up an account there in about 10 minutes of trying. i didnt even have to reload one of my 'sleeper' accounts. But I still have maybe 5 or 6 accounts I can access there if I choose to reload them. I just dont have all the passwords for them on hand. But the 3 I have in my code book are all still available if I wanted to load them back up.

I just wanted to open a new one in case those ones got flagged since they havent had much action for the past couple years so loading them up now and pushing plays through them might cause some red flags to arise.

But there are literally a half dozen ways to open an account with Pinnacle if you live in the US.

I have been reading this guys post for just one day, today. And I will guarantee you that he is a phony and doesn't know a fvking thing about any topic he is talking about. First he is a top capper, then he made a living doing it and now he tells you how easy it is to get a P account.

Go rate a hooker, kid.