Originally posted on 08/06/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

bill i respect the heck out of your opinion and so does almost everyone here. a couple things about your post:
1st bold print - if average is "about a month" that means some of those have been waiting a couple months. unacceptable but let's face facts, this is still very much in the slow-pay/processor issue rather than no-pay category.
2nd bold print - isn't this true of every top-tier book, right until they start not paying? in times like this if i ran a book i would say "i'll send you the max mon.eygr.am or we.ster.uni.on every day at my expense until this gets settled"
Thanks MM. Nah, all the wire requests were in July. Avg is inside 4 weeks -all guys in this same batch. Two guys in China with a lost payouts in June.
Keep in mind there are 8 accts of upper hundreds in a week. It's not that everyone should expect to wait a month. If it was it would be a new normal instead of a one-off.

To point 2, yes, of course. But most that are paying for a long time and then stop are not top tier. Nothing is guarenteed but almost all the big books who stop paying weren't top tier. If they cheated a player before even out of a earned bonus, thats not top tier. WSEX is the black eye that always comes to mind here and wouldnt want to dispute that. Even there, a lot of players who didnt have the near 6 fig balances were able to get out when they started falling.

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post

Maybe a fresh voice will wake you up.

Mathy is not complaining that BOL is slowpaying him. He understands and accepts that risk when weighing whether or not to play at BOL or any other book for that matter.

Mathy has a problem with the way SBR is handling BOL given that SBR claims to look out for the player. That is his point. Mathy is simply stating that SBR is more quick to play the "watchdog" role when complaints involve a book that is not a primary advertiser (or better yet, a book that advertises at RX and not here).

Wake up.
I addressed that in para 2. Mathdotcom along with posters who havent been around long enough to remember what a real forum scam was and running cover was can try to rewrite the story. Its easy to say things weren't so bad after its done.