Originally posted on 08/01/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
So because a VP was approached, asked his stance / the company's stance on gay rights, etc. and he gave an honest answer you're going to arbitrarily refuse to frequent that place? It isn't like ANY of the restaurants discriminate or offer anything less than their best service no matter who comes into the store...

Having a view or opinion is a far cry from discriminating... get real. They're going to respect you - doesn't mean they agree with your view but they're not discriminating and refusing to serve you. He didn't go spout off his stance - he was asked. And answered honestly. People's reasons for doing shit anymore are severely distorted.
Yes. That's exactly what it means. He does not support something I believe strongly in (Gay Marriage rights) and I will not support something he believes strongly in (his fukking business). That's how it works.

The owners of chick fila undermine work being done to legalize gay marriage by supporting legislature that would ban it. Cool. That's their right.

I don't eat at chick Fila. Cool. That's my right.

I could care less if the restaurants are discriminating or not. I will not support a business, nor its owner, if they oppose something I believe strongly in. Just like I don't expect them to change their beliefs to get me eating there again. That would make us hypocrites.

I have a feeling chick fil-a will be just fine. As will I.