Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15490138'>posted</a> on 07/27/2012:

I have done it both ways. Worked for a large salary, albeit on my own schedule and been, for the lack of better words, lucratively self situated.

Neither path can be realized without a lot of hard work and discipline. Ads for the "easy way" such as this thread are merely that. Seeds of degeneracy. What more would you expect on a degenerate gaming site. Gotta pay the bills!!!!

There are many benefits for both career paths. To each their own and for their own reasons. For anyone to look down their nose (if that is even possible in this case) at another's choices, merely reveals issues of want, doubt and self loathing. Or again at the very least, false propaganda.

It is quite easy to be young, full of yourself and high on your own horse, although I have my doubts that this act is substantiated by much more than a vivid imagination, an underutilized mind or the product of script. Life in any case is not that easy, even the comfortably self situated are not immune to the pitfalls of today's socio-economic landscape. What is had today can be gone tomorrow; health. welfare and peace of mind can be fleeting. One can fall and fall hard, felled by any unforeseen circumstance. Happens daily and to those who are much, much more than this puppet. Smart enough to be in the show, too stupid to know his strings are not his own.

Truth of the matter, wherever your next meal is coming from, enjoy, be thankful and never judge another on how he provides himself the same.

Carry on.