Originally posted on 07/23/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Opie is not the brightest bulb on the tree. I think he luck into some money so he thinks this validates him as being smart. Bozo the clown was a millionaire but he was still a clown.
Aww look....another brokedikk fukk angry that not everyone is lazy and broke like himself.

Sorry, pal. Unlike you, I have no interest in sitting around collecting 96 weeks of unemployment while bitching how guys like me should give more of our money to lazy fukks like yourself.

I'm not going to be held hostage by guys like Thor and his merry band of libtards who try to make hard working, motivated people feel guilty for their successes. I've worked hard for everything my family has. No one gave me anything. Nor did I ask for handouts. I saw an opportunity where I could use the few talents I was blessed with combined with a indefatigable desire to make it, put my head down and went to work.

The only lucky break I got was the good fortune of being born in a place where this kind of thing is still possible. That's what sets the USA apart. Not the miserable, defeated gloom you spread at every opportunity.