Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15444620'>posted</a> on 07/22/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedTaco View Post
NHL and CBB are two smaller markets with softer lines that can be attacked throughout the day. It's no surprise your level of success is higher on those. How customers expect similar results from you in the bigger markets is still a mystery to me. Especially given the Docsports restrictions which does not allow you to post Pinnacle prices and forces you to release at noon.

Take today for example as I'm on the same pick as IC (according to the "blog"). I locked in u8.5 -105 MIL/CIN on Pinny last night. Even if IC saw the same thing as I did last night doing his research he can only be graded based on the noon available lines which is u8 -110 (this is a big "IF" as docsports messes up the available line process often). Huge difference between u8.5 -105 and u8 -110.
Final score: 6-2

It's funny how you talk about a potential earlier release time being unfair to the west coast clients. The system as it is is unfair to ALL clients AND handicappers (you don't think IC could use an extra +$500 on his MLB sheet?). Under 8.5 -115 was available at Pinnacle at 10am when the IC pick was most likely sitting in Docsports's e-mail box. Two hours later at release time the number is u8 -110, all the clients end up losing a bunch of value and push on the bet.