Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15405976'>posted</a> on 07/18/2012:

Was on tilt last night after my Cubs/Marlins Under 9.5 loss. Thought hmmm... Halladay vs the light hitting Dodgers and a rookie who was getting lit in AAA... Might as well throw down a sizable bet on the Phillies ML... hmm, wait, Phillies -1.5 pays out almost even... maybe that's the better bet! Yeah, let's go with that. Watched the game, looked dead the whole way... Phillies score 2 in the 8th to go up 3-2 but then get thrown out on the base hit that scored it. I was furious. . Phillies final 3-2, I am disgusted with the night I had and thought I had lost 7300 or so on the night.

Log in this morning... see a balance way too high... go to pending plays and see...

Ticket Details : # 46254166-1
Wager Type : Spread (or run line)
Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 3,126.20 / 2,842.00(USD)
Accepted : 7/17/2012 7:00PM - PST

Won : 2,842.00Amount Paid : 5968.20Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
Selection : Los Angeles Dodgers
Time : 7/17/2012 7:10:01PM - (PST)
Line : +1½ -110
Pitchers : R. Halladay - R - Must Pitch / S. FIFE - R - Must Pitch
Game Notes : MLB - Pitching Change: LA Dodgers - S. Fife for Undecided LAD...LA Dodgers - Stephen Fife will make his MLB debut vs Philadelphia.

Unreal. I've done this ONE other time in my life and it resulted in me losing. Maybe everything does even out. I guess I messed up because I never ever ever bet run lines. Always over/under, one in a blue moon bet on a ML...

Really at a loss for words. Thank you, carelessness.