Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15352866'>posted</a> on 07/12/2012:

I'm flying to Atlanta on Monday from Providence.... After that, I'm flying back to Rhode Island and skipping the Los Angeles tourney cause its too out of the way.

From there, I will be driving down to DC, leaving on the 29th, to stay at a friends house for the week...

At the end of that tourney on August 6th, I have a flight already booked from DC to Toronto, and I'll leave my car in DC for the week. Fly back to DC on the night of the 13th right after the Toronto tourney ends.....

I plan on making the longgggg drive from DC to Cincy on the 14th, but if I get lazy, I'll take a flight.

Staying with family on Ocracoke for a few days after the Cincy tourney ends, and I'll take a day off either on the way to Ocracoke from Cincy, or from Ocracoke to NYC to see some of the Winston Salem tourney.

And finally... I'll be staying in NYC at my sisters house for two weeks to watch the US Open before I go back to Rhode Island.

Gonna be exhausting and i'm sure ill end up skipping one of the tournaments... but its gonna be a hell of a time and I'm glad my girlfriend agreed to do this with me.