Originally posted on 07/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
I've been tailing Lou and Dmoney for a while now, have respect to both guys. I don't think there should be any discussion in this forum about who does what. As long as people are winning, having a good conversation, a good time on the forum, there's no need talking anything else. I respect Lou for being honest about the service he's giving, I don't think he was searching for anything more, he's already doing enough for everyone here. Hope everyone gets back to the positive side and we all can have a good time here . Let's keep on killin' em'!!

Kobee24 is right ... I thought this was the one subforum where people had mature, adult discussions that are free of insults and egos. If you don't like a guy's picks, his method of capping, a comment he made about a match, or something else he wrote, let it go. No one forces you to agree with a poster's picks or anything he says, but replying with insults or bringing up things that happened in the past is pointless (especially when it is done out of context). I hope you guys don't let others get to you. I just close that thread and move on to another.

I feel that everyone has their own way of living life, and anything any person does is not for my criticism. I am better than no man. This humble approach doesn't work well when I'm trying to find a woman, but it saves me from a lot of headaches in other parts of life.

Lou, dmoney, EP, and everyone else who caps tennis on SBR ... keep doing your thing. It's your life, and you call the shots. I'm not here just to tell people how they should do things or label them with insults, and I sincerely hope no one else is here for that reason. It'd be a waste of time. If I can meet some new people and provide some advice or analysis about a match, that's great. But at the end of the day, I'm not one to insult another poster or tell him how he should go about his capping. That's up to that person and only that person to decide, because it's his life, not yours.

Live and let live, fellas ...