Originally posted on 07/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
I did think Bryant was going down hill about 2 years ago. While I was somewhat wrong, he really is overrated at this point in his career...
It doesn't even matter if he's overrated. He's a top 10 player in the nba/world and that's an incontrovertible fact. By my standards (and most NBA experts, he is top 3-4). You can't make claims about a player of that caliber being "done."

So I can just come out and say, Carmello Anthony is done. He's washed up. Or D Wade's career is over. He's on the downhill. Once these guys can't contribute significantly to a team then come talk to me about their careers being over.

Most GM's will bend over backwards to get a player that averages over 20 a game. Bryant' been doing more than that his whole career, and continues to remain consistent even at his age.

The same thing goes for Nash. A guy that's done wouldn't lead the NBA in assists at 38 years old. That's not a fluke. Nash is able to sustain this level because of the way he plays. he hasn't played d his whole career, he is not explosive, he doesn't get injured much. Why do you think he is so effective at this age?

There is a reason for everything. Ratzz you are a guy that can't see beyond the obvious.