Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15313032'>posted</a> on 07/08/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yeah, if the mods had any sense this thread would of been deleted or thrown in to the "saloon" or some shiit! Pointless
1. The moderating team here is above reproach and I support them in all endeavours.

2. A lot of the threads here are started by in house "trolls", they are the best ones.

3. The OP actually does make some valid points.

Before I address them, I don't think these things about YOU, or myself for that matter. But it does not mean they aren't true. A large amount of the people who watch MMA are inbred, not to mention the fighters. Take Ross Pearson for example.

This man is clearly descended from generations upon generations of peasant stock. There has obviously been inbreeding within his genetic makeup. He lacks intelligence, athletic ability, and quite frankly his appearance is off putting. He looks like Golem. He was studying to lay bricks and engage in mindless labour like his forefathers, until he saw an escape through brutal violence. That is not to say "Martial Arts" is brutal or violent, but what Ross Pearson does can only be described as savage. Real "Martial Artists" train and respect their "art" but only use it in a serious manner when absolutely necessary. They certainly wouldn't use it seriously for profit and the entertainment of others. That would be considered "savage" and "uncivilized". Taking up "Martial Arts" for the sole purpose of making money like Pearson did would be considered ignorant, or even barbarian.

Hominick is even worse. Were are talking about inbreeding in a "not so distant" past. His head and his eyes slightly take on the appearance of someone who has downs syndrome. The eyes being too close set like that is an indicator of inbreeding. Along with protruding ears ect. these people aren't "athletes" they are just people willing to engage in savage brutality and put their health at risk for little pay because they have no other choice. Hominick is from the woods in Canada. Thamesford population: the hominick clan.