Originally posted on 07/06/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
I do believe whatever you tell me giant, you are the man here. Just by saying my head would spin I felt dizzy, you have some fukking power or i'm too stupid to fall for your shit. Love u doc.
Giant I havent study yet. Can you belive that?, my wife is making more money than me now, and we to school together. I will need another session with you. I'll pay in betpoints.
Knowing your wife makes more money than you must make you feel really small and insecure. This is quite a common theme in the weak and mild-mannered man.

Because of these overflowing of insecurities, you rush to the gambling arena, looking to strike it rich in an attempt to say: "Honey, as you can see, I'm capable of making just as much money as you!" However, your feeble attempt is null and void, as you are a constant loser, reloader, and put even more of a toll on the economic household.

Allow me to give you some advice. Swallow your pride, admit to being a nonfunctioning dirtbag in society, and get to your studying. This is the only way to salvage any sort of dignity. Yes, you will be nothing more to your wife than a deadbeat parasite in the interim, but eventually, with all your cramming and studying, you will be able to look her in the eye.

I love you, my sweet friend. I believe in you.