Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

Smokey, half the time it's other posters as Illini anyway. I could care less if you hate Jews, most people do but it's out of ignorance and uneducated people, one or the other. They were brought up thinking we are bad but the most bizzare thing is all you people worship a fake made up character named Jesus Christ, and he was a Jew that you all believe in. But in my eyes Jesus never existed, if he did I'd be the first to bash his skull in. I just find it very funny that people hate the Jews but worship a made up character from a made up book that has been passed on from generation to generation called the New Testament. Jesus Christ is the biggest scam that has ever existed in this world. People want hope and they want something to believe in, Jesus Christ gives them hope and they feel better about themselves. It's nothing but a scam. Anytime I used to see a person wearing a cross around their neck it makes me laugh. Thank G-d, I'm I'm Israel now but lots of people in Tel Aviv are not religious at all. Once again, Mickey Mouse is comparable to what Jesus Christ is, ha ha. I'd love to piss on Christ if I ever could but once again it's all a scam and he was nothing but a character. Baruch HaShem Smokey!
bullshit you lie! he was ordered to death by your people. It was written. He was a real person and was nailed to a cross and suffered because of your ignorance. He died as was resurrected. Something a jew couldn't ever do no matter how much money even if they tried. He suffered and felt unlike anything you could ever have imagined and it is your people who are responsible.. 2012 years after death, Jesus lives on forever. I sent you done pork ribs, eat up and enjoy