Good thread.

I'm still shocked that I post here. I swear on everything holy that prior to the day I joined SBR I had never even thought about posting at some online forum.

But here I am....as addicted as anyone here. I love SBR. It's a great place to spend time with guys that share your same interests. I've caught some grief from some on here for actually meeting different posters in "real life", but I've enjoyed meeting everyone. I've made some genuine "real life" friends from this place. I consider JJ & Bronxer both true friends of mine, and I think that feeling is mutual.

My wife gets a kick out of this place too. When I was too busy to post much earlier this year, I could tell she was a little disappointed. I told her she's probably the first wife in history that was unhappy with their husband NOT spending enough time on SBR!

As silly as it may sound, SBR is a big part of my life. It gives me a great place to hang out, talk sports & gambling, and just shoot the bull with other guys just as sick as me.

What's not to love??