Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
Fly to Mexico --- change your identity and start off new.
That's what I did except to Thailand!

BTW - don't show up to the bankruptcy proceedings with any paperwork. You don't have any, act stupid.

Make sure you squeeze as much cash as you can out of any of your remaining cards, credit lines, etc. Open a bank account in a foreign country and keep it under $5K US.This way you have some cash to live off while you figure out how you're going to make enough money to live and to get laid.

I wouldn't even worry about the US government. I owed the cocksmokers about $1500 in taxes, with penalties it grew to about $12K. I called em up, lied and told em I could never possibly pay it and they actually wrote it off. I know this because years later when I called and told them I wanted to pay it after negotiating down the penalties, they told me they had written off the bill and I no longer had to pay it. Thank you very much.

Life will be a little fukked for a little while but after 10 or 20 years no one will give a shit and no one is gonna come after you overseas to get their money, believe dat. It could be worse, you could be sleeping in the gutter, pissing and shitting all over yourself. In the mean time, start researching places to live and figure out how to make enough to survive. Make sure it's a place where it's easy to get laid. If you're a little depressed a piece of strange will do wonders for ya.