WiiSports
    WiiSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Told ya so. : Nominated Post

Imma put the plays out front and in BOLD colors so all you degenerates can get in and out quick. I know you don't two sh1ts why a team wins, you just want who will win. For the rest of you kinky mother fukkers, I'll have a short writeup underneath.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim -1.5 +110

Ladies and fukkin degenerates, the Angels are here to rescue you from the clutches of a bad beat. The G-men are in town and are currently fluxating more than TTwarriors intestine. The Giants brought out ACE workhorse Matt Cain and got lucky to skate out with a W in the first game of the series. Let me tell you this fellas, there wasn't no pretty 1-2-3 innings, and the Angels left a sh1ttown of runners on base. Pujols bases loaded and didn't cash, how the fk? What I be trying to say is that this victory wasn't a statement victory, and this was with MATTY CAIN on da mound.

Barry fukkin Zito is up for the GOOD EATING tmr night, and look for the Angels to pound his face in harder than JJGold's bookie after OKC drops another game to MIAMI. Let me tell you this fellas, Zito's getting fukking EXPOSED by good hitting teams, he got raked by Texas, and just handed over the game on the platter to the ASTROS, yes THE ASTROS. Who the fuk does Zito think he is walking the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd batter back2back2back and going after the cleanup man? GLAND SLAM, GG GAME OVER. But really, who the fuk is able to call themselves an MLB pitcher after that sh1t? He's back guys, Zito is fukking back, the cash cow has come back and he's ready to make us some $$$$$money$$$$$$.

But for reals, this dude is fukking terrible. WANT SOME STATS? DoN'T NEED them! I watch this guy throw BP on a DAILY BASIS. BUT HERE THEY ARE:

5 IP 5 ER versus HOUSTON
    6 IP 4 ER VERSUS TEXAS
    3.92 NIGHT GAMES (UP FROM 3.29 DAY GAMES)
    VERSUS RIGHTYS, .243 AVG,
    .333 OBP

This dude doesn't know how to pitch to righties, and GUESS WHAT, EVERYONE ON LAA IS RIGHT HANDED:
    Trout: CHECK
    Hunter: CHECK
    PUJOLS: CHECK
    MORALES: CHECK
    TRUMBO: CHECK
    CALLASPO: CHECK
    IZTURIS: CHECK
    AYBAR: CHECK
    WHOEVER CATCHING: CHECK

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE?

C.J FUKKIIIIIIIIN WILSON

CEEEEEJAY, enough said, WANT SOME STATS? DONT NEED THEM, THIS GUY IS BOSS. HERES SOME ANYWAY:

LAST FIVE STARTS:
    7 IP/1ER
    8 IP/1ER
    6 IP/0ER
    6 IP/1 ER
    8 IP/ 0ER

HE'S HOT BOYS!

Fukkin SLAUGHTER going down tmr, EASY PLAY HERE FELLAS.

Disclaimer: Albert Pujols left the game after getting beaned in the hand, if he's out,
    EH FUK IT, ZITO'S TRASH, POUND THIS Sh1T.

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Best post on SBR