Great job Math, you've got people from the same forum bashing each other for no reason.

A lot of people might think that football (soccer) is boring. No big deal. Some games are and that's the truth. But that happens in all sports all the time. Most games aren't boring though. You've got the European cups like the Champions League, Europa League, etc that are played at a club level. Also some leagues are very high quality with top caliber teams and great players. Take Spain for example. Barcelona is a team that generations will talk about. Real Madrid, the German Bundesliga and England's premier league with players that never give up until the final whistle. Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal. South American teams that are always exciting to watch. I could go on and on.
There's also the tournaments at a national team level. The World Cup, the Euro (which started yesterday), Copa America, Copa Libertadores, Copa Africa, etc.

Another thing that is completely wrong is the "gay" thing you're suggesting. It's all a matter of different cultures. In the USA people keep their distance or at most hug each other, bump chests, give high 5's etc. In other countries it's acceptable to keep smaller distances between each other. It's normal for men and women to kiss each other on both cheeks, no big deal. In some other countries they kiss each other 3 times on the cheek. Perfectly straight people do this and there is absolutely no gay connotation involved. In sports especially where you've got so much intensity built up and you score a goal the celebrating can get very intense. So it's wrong to get this kind of idea going.

There are other sports that people from other countries find extremely boring. Take baseball for example. 8 out of 10 people will say that it's boring. Most of the time it is boring to watch though. I tell them that it's really fun to play, but sometimes it can be boring to watch and that they should try to understand the game and not judge it quickly. I love the game and I used to play.

Soccer has something that a lot of sports don't. Anybody can dream of being a pro one day or playing at a high level. Anybody can play and excel. You don't have to be really tall like you do in basketball. You don't have to be tall and very muscular like in American football or rugby. You see what I mean?

A lot of the people here are not just bettors. They've played sports in their lives and should understand.