Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
i dont se how this is a ponzi

honestly, all you people are bitchingt about these stupid small payments of 2 K or 3 K.

i got my 9,500 payout a month ago and yes i did wait a month and emailed them and called them a few times a week but got my payout so i dont see how people arent getting their money (2K) unless they just dont pursue it and dont give a shit.

stupid people on here, stop talking about 43 days total. the number is 32, banks and companies work on business days, not weekends. yes, 32 days is still double their 15 day average but you can't blame them. I got pissed waiting 30 biz days for my payout but they aren't in a wrong and aren't obligated to pay out by any time limit, you're just owed and guaranteed the money (on their end) which you will get.

i dont work for bovoda and frankly dont know why i still gamble with them after waiting so long for my other payout, i just feel it's more of a convinience and i figure my nextr transfer will be much quicker after having such a large transfer come from them once before.
okay BovadaVass, we'll take your advice and just wait on our measely 2-3K for as long as it takes, since we aren't as blessed as you are to have won 9K.

You sound like an IDIOT, money won is money due, no matter what the amount, and we shouldn't have to WAIT lengthy amounts of time to get it.

Now go back to work BovadaVassHole.