Originally posted on 05/18/2012:

Zeta's part in this is blown out of proportion. Zeta discussed this situation with me back when JJ and I saw him in Yonkers. At that time, at least to my knowledge, he was only taking small plays from Bobby simply as a convenience (since Bobby didn't have access to the many outs that Zeta does). I saw nothing wrong with it, as they were only small wagers and Zeta was giving Bobby actual market lines.

I realize many here feel sorry for Bobby, and I also understand why. But I think this is a tad overblown. Bobby, as I mentioned earlier, may be a little slow, but he's certainly no poor, innocent kid. He knows what he's doing in everything he does. And let's be serious here.....its not like Zeta is Bernie Madoff. I really like the kid a lot, but we're not talking about some criminal mastermind here.

Would all these people be jumping on Zeta if Bobby had won? Would you, Cooch?

If that's the case, then how about you getting off your ass and threatening some of those crooked, cheatin' muthafukkers at Bookmaker!! Those scamming prikks have stole thousands of my dollars! Always providing me with lines that somehow just miss covering.....and then being low enough to entice me to make another fukkin' deposit with genius ploys like making me a "Diamond" player.

Does being a "Diamond" player put food in my kiddos mouth? Fukk no, it doesn't. As her how it felt to not eat after the Rangers lost in 10 to the fukkin' A's.
STICK THAT DIAMOND STATUS IN YOUR ASS, YOU FUKKS!!!

Those are your real crooks, you fukks. It would be fukkin' nice to see some of you mothafukkers avenge Opie's honor one time.