Quote Originally Posted by Champion View Post
Another loss for the anti club again i.e picks to email picks and 4 out of 6 hot trends lost
The whole thing has been a money pit since this clown started posting, including an 0-10 day. That is hard to do. Of course toutspin has been applied in liberal doses, shit the guy even spun 0-10 into a winning day.

All Tout 101 tactics have been used liberally. The bait and switch, the resetting of records at the monitoring service, (which is also a suspect entity, more on that another time), no representation of posted picks (only one including picks prior to thread). Finally the usual disclaimer that the real moneymakers are available for paid customers.

Truth is SBR has been paid handsomely for these folks to post here. Why else would the be allowed in players talk and have been introduced by a staff member. The site profits from this insult to the posting communities intelligence. If we don't like it don't open the thread. All in the course of doing business.

This is the zillionth attempt at some one trying to re-invent the wheel of handicapping. After all these years someone finally "cracked the code". A bit more glitz and glitter than the typical tout attempt but I can assure you, there is no code. Nothing this guy has is any better than the last 100 guys to try this, he just has a prettier website and has paid for the privilege of insulting your intelligence.

Want a real good capper?? Go to our sub forums and have a read through. There are several season long threads that keep accurate records, charge nothing and actually discuss the games they play. No bullshit, free of charge, discuss the games and make your own decisions. Or tail if that is your thing but believe me, there are scores of guys here who would run rings around this effort.

Get involved in the sub forums, some of the work being done there is fantastic!!!!!