Quote Originally Posted by on3 View Post
in regards to the posts of money management. the $20/unit is based off of a $2000 bankroll at 1%. the system as it stands is -22 units or $440. i dont know how you would lose your entire bankroll if you only lost 25% of it. even if you jumped on the system at its peak +20 units, you are down 42 units, or 42%. if your entire bankroll is gone when the system AT MOST has lost 50%, your other 50% of losses have come from other areas.
Hey On3... just wanted to discuss this a little more. The danger so far is not what has happened, it is what could potentially happen. Losing 22 units so far is nothing, and you should have plenty of bullets left in the barrel.. But right now, the way the labby lines are looking, I would really EXTREMELY caution anyone to continue the way the lines are. Spread them out / start over / whatever... but for example, tonights game on Boston, the -147 line is actually a low line for this system... and this number you are playing to win ($85), is much less then some of the other numbers on your lines. But with that $85 number you are playing to win tonight, you will be risking $125 to win $85 on this game. With the starting bankroll of $2000 down to $1560, this wager is 8% of your bankroll. Until/if/when this system goes on a great run, every bet will be basically a minimum of 8% of your bankroll. Since every series is completely independent, what is to say this win streak will start this week?

So just some caution. I am a huge fan of the system and have made great money of it.... but I would urge anyone following to be extremely careful right now. Making 5% bets on a regular, let alone 8% or more!, is a quick way to go bust...

Hopefully a huge streak is ahead... BOL and thanks for the hard work On3 caution