It has to be isolated/exclusive meaning no factors can be involved

On a computer really is not the same, I know a guy that was watching gay pron on the internet for 3 hrs straight and was soft the whole time

I asked him why??? He wanted to pick up tips and apply it to women, legit excuse.

If you really have doubts go get a massage from a guy and see what happens, this kind is unfair because I lost a $1000 bet 7 years ago with one of my boys. We paid for his massage and secretly watched from afar. Now he thought it was a woman giving the massage but he found out it was a guy and he is a nice guy so just took the massage. The bet was with another buddy. I said no way he gets seduced as he is straight as a fukkin arrow.

Well in the beginning it was legit, guy was holding tough until male masseuse worked his way down to stroking him , guy kept telling him to relax " and it will be ok"

Anyway his rod went up to like 8.6" inches in 2 seconds and masseuse new he had him now

Well long story short.........he fukked him twice and also lots of other stuff

When it was all over guy we knew left and looked shot..so guilty and confused..eventually we caught him going there every 4th day so you know the story

Guys confusing subject.. alot of time getting it is not being gay but just filling a need like drugs