Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
What's wrong with you ? Why are so angry ? I believe you miss the point, so let me break it down for you MBENZ want's to place a bet at any time lines are available and not to wait till noon/ till the value is gone. Then the owner comes in and makes a premature statement No reason . Same no reason books have lower limits on overnight lines ? They doing it just for fun . So if someone wants to make a large wager on particular game he needs to spread out his action with the # of books .And if BI posts the lines whenever they feel like his money with them are useless . What's with BI software, does it only work in the morning ? They can't cut and paste and slush/juice the lines off pinny ? Sure they can. My guess with a bonuses they give + plus the sharp action they get , things are not that shiny bright .We seen other books run in in to the same problem .
Even the small time gambler will give/turn around 20k a year in wagers. By finding a value of 5cents or half a point that would save him at least $1000 . Now that's a small time gambler.
The best bonus is to be able to wager at any time and with a best lines . I am not saying Jon is a bad guy , don't forget the only reason he is here is to promote his book ! Nothing else.
It's us against them and i don't care of how nice of the people they are . I'll take a bet with BI pinny 5dimes bodog and so on as long as i get the best price available.
MBENZ has a legit complain
And the best costumer service is when you don't have to call them at all !Never had to call betfair , pinny 188bet and 20 others. Why did you assume i am in the States ?

Good luck to you .
Hi Vitalyo,

You are correct I am here to promote my book , with our own business model just because we choose not to deal overnight lines does not make us a bad book it may not make us the book for everyone but then again which book is ?

Point is this is what we offer :

Fastest payouts arounds , good service , good bonuses and we try and handle any issues with clients the best we can. I am here on a daily trying to rectify any issues but I keep having to sell people that we are a good shop despite the fact that nobody has ever not gotten paid , everyone gets treated like a VIP . Now correct me if I am wrong but that does not sound bad to me , I apologize if I am taking away from clients by not putting up overnight lines at all times but would you ask Pinny to offer you an MLB dimeline with a 100% freeplay bonus? NO because it is not their business model.

That is our business model and we are sticking to it , Betislands will continue to pay the fastest , always doing their best to provide good service , good bonuses.

Cheers!

Jon