Quote Originally Posted by WVU9494 View Post
But you are in dexters thread constantly.
not trying to start anything, but I just want to point something out

so the aforementioned comment was made...i will hypothesize the end result of that statement...

LTA may or may not respond back

if he does choose to respond, he will tell you in a stern but congenial manner his opinion on the issue that you have with him visiting dex's thread

you might respond back with a witty remark (or you might not respond back at all)

if you were to respond back...then the followers of this thread would jump in to defend LTA & his plays (and rightfully so)

then there would be a back-and-forth internet war for about a page and a half, permeated with malicious or condescending statements

so...to skip all of that...can we please just not post comments like that

excuse me if I am reading too much into your comment WVU...it just seemed to me as though the purpose of the statement was to instigate further conversation related to dexter's thread

I follow both dex & lta...and appreciate the time and effort that both put in each and every day (I don't know about you guys...but my bankroll has been looking lovely)

I just want this thread to reside on the street in which most threads on this forum could only dream about...a gambling utopia of winning picks, unencumbered by derogatory comments

I'm all for debate about the plays and I love this community of gamblers...at the end of the day, we are all trying to do 1 thing: win money...so let's keep the negativity to a minimum

just thoughts from a high rise in Orlando