Quote Originally Posted by Chemojewels View Post
All the complaining about payouts. There are scammers out there...tons of them. But forums like this are used to eliminate those type of books. But legit ones like DSI, bookmaker, etc have been reviewed over and over; and are as legit as you can get. I understand not getting paid in a timely manner. Thats not lost on me. But are any of you making it any easier? You...everyone on SBR....knows the US gov is trying to squash online gambling..for all sorts of reasons...but it use to be so easy to flow money from book to player and back. Now its a pain. And if you read different threads on here, you see that people are posting exactly how the remaining places pay all over. Its ridiculous. YOU PEOPLE are just telling anyone, and everyone how these books are handling their money..making it TOO EASY for those trying to shut it down. Use your heads on here...ask the questions in ways that arent so damn obvious, fill out complaint forms so SBR can do its things and be patient. This dude complaining about 20K?? seriously??? Its a bitch to deposit $20 sometimes...read some of this threads on how they have to do this or that to send money to the books. Its a crazy cat and mouse game. The legit books are trying to stay ahead of those chasing them. So taking time on payouts, and the all that should be expected. I'm not saying i wouldnt be frustrated..youre for sure granted that. But enough with everyone spelling things out on the operations of everything. Spending one hour on this forum i can tell you the entire breakdown of how the sites send and receive money...and WE all expect the sites to stand a chance against the attack theyre under? Use your ******* heads people.
"This dude complaining about 20K?? seriously???"
Great point. How dare he be concerned that it's taken over 2 months to get paid. And over a mere $20,000.
At what point should he be concerned - 2 years?
How much money should be involved for him to be conderned - $200,000?

" Spending one hour on this forum i can tell you the entire breakdown of how the sites send and receive money..."

I can spend 3 minutes and get this info on any book, simply by filling out the online Membership form, and then without depositing yet log in and get complete info.
Of course US Government agencies would never think of this.

Early candidate for dumbest post of the year.